Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Figment Is What I Am ( Chelle - 11-16-1994 )

The sun shines on my shoulder
I begin to cry
I cry happy tears
You are here next to me.

You take my hand
And pull me close
We look into each others eyes
And we tell each other
We love each other.

You smile at me
You give me a slight giggle
A kiss is a gift you give me
And a thing that is called a huggle. <1>

We met each other through a wierd situation
We live passionately over imaginated lives
Words tell what we feel
Not touches.

The time we met was great
We watched a movie
And held each other close
We both thought it was rather nice

You like my massages
I like your kisses
And now I have to return
To your dreams.

1. Huggle: It is an old BBS term back in the day that we used for hug. hehe. How cute ey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home