Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Prey - Chelle

Wondering along the path
Singing a little tune
Thinking of his wrath
Wondering why he is the way he is
Running my fingers through my hair
I sit by a babbling brook
Wondering why I am with him
Leaving my true love
Not knowing what would happen
Wishing I could Change it all
Looking at my life to come
Wondering who I will be with
Wondering if I will be alone
Or with my true love again
Walking alone through the woods
I feel like I'm the prey
And he is the predator
Hiding amongst the trees
He watches me
Trying to guide me to and open field
Waiting to strike
My true love not there to protect me
Not there to take care of me
Wanting him to return.
So I may leave me evil, My depression
One day I am hoping
My wishes shall come true and I will be with him forever.

Chelle - August 12 1996

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home