Thursday, January 26, 2006

Love, Like, Hate - Chelle

Never running
Never fleeing
Never poor
Never stealing
Always scared
My mind all twisted
With everyone's stares
Why me I ask you?
Why me out of all the others?
I presume I am special
But yet I think I am stupid
A little girl
Such as myself
Could never know what love is
No experience
No excitement
Always bored
Always ignored
To much pain
Makes me Insane
Like I have asked before
Why me?
Why choose me out of all the others?
I guess I'm just bait
Better yet wait!
My feelings grow
Not of love
Nor hate
Something which you can relate
Love and like and hate and love
Three things in which do not exist
Yet, love is pain
And hate is pain
But like is love
So there for pain
Feelings do not exist
There for love and hate are real
Love is pain and hate is pain
But feelings exist no more.

Chelle - March 17 1997

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home